Đề Thi Học Kì 1 Môn Tiếng Anh học Lớp 10, Đề Cương Tự Luận & Trắc Nghiệm Có Đáp Án. Tải file đề thi học kỳ I môn Anh Văn lớp 10 có đáp án, đề cương ôn tập Tiếng Anh học kỳ 1 lớp 10 cực Hay. Tự học Online xin giới thiệu đến quý thầy cô và các bạn tham khảo Đề Thi Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 Học Kì 1, Đề Cương Tự Luận & Trắc Nghiệm Có Đáp Án
- Mục: Lớp 10
Đề Thi Học Kì 1 Môn Tiếng Anh Lớp 10, Đề Cương Tự Luận & Trắc Nghiệm Có Đáp Án
ĐỀ ÔN THI HỌC KÌ 1 LỚP 10 NĂM HỌC 2020 – 2022
MÔN TIẾNG ANH CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
|Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently.|
|1.||A. follow||B. narrow||C. cow||D. know|
|2.||A. target||B. arrive||C. part||D. march|
|Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others.|
|3.||A. beautiful||B. interesting||C. wonderful||D. development|
|4.||A. background||B. career||C. second||D. private|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct option to fill each of the following blanks.
- I feel terrible. I think I _________ sick.
- will be B. am C. was going to be D. am going to be
- _________ does he want to study English? – Because it is an international language.
- Who B. How C. What D. Why
- Would you like _________ somewhere for a drink?
- go B. to going C. going D. to go
- He is tired now _________ he stayed up late last night.
- because B. but C. so D. and
- She _________ like cakes when she was young.
- would B. must C. could D. used to
- This resort _________ since 2008.
- is building B. was built C. built D. has been built.
- These adults, _________ come to my night class, are very eager to learn.
- whose B. whom C. who D. which
- I am interested _________ playing badminton.
- with B. in C. at D. on
- _________ do you study? – I study at Diep Minh Chau High School.
- When B. Who C. Where D. How
- Tom isn’t on the phone, _________ makes it difficult to contact him.
- that B. what C. which D. who
- The film _________ by the time we _________ to the cinema.
- had already started/ got B. already started/ had gotten
- had already started/ had gotten D. has already started/ got
- Mary didn’t _________ in Vietnam.
- used to live B. lived C. used to living D. use to live
- He decided not to become a professional _________.
- photograph B. photographer C. photography D. photographic
- The _________ have the future in their hands.
- unemployed B. sick C. young D. poor
- “Tom and Jerry” is a good_______ on TV. Children like it very much.
- cartoon B. comedy C. drama D. quiz show
Choose the underlined part that needs correcting.
- Because the bad weather, we can’t go to the cinema with our friends.
A B C D
- She advised me study hard to pass the examination.
A B C D
- He told me that he is enjoying his new class then.
A B C D
- A clock is an instrument who tells you the time.
A B C D
Read the following passage and choose the best answer for each blank
Like other teachers, Pham Thu Thuy enjoys her (24) ____ job. However, her class is different (25)____ other classes. The twenty-five children, (26)____ are learning how to read and write in her class, are disabled. Some are deaf, some dumb and others (27)_____ retarded. Most of the children come from large and poor families, which prevents them from having proper (28) _____.
|24.||A. teacher||B. teaching||C. taught||D. to teach|
|25.||A. to||B. in||C. with||D. from|
|26.||A. who||B. whom||C. whose||D. which|
|27.||A. mental||B. mentally||C. mentality||D. mentalism|
|28.||A. school||B. schooling||C. schools||D. high school|
Read the passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Martin Luther King was born on 15th January 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1951, he went to Boston University, where he studied for 4 years. In 1952, he met Coretta Scott, and as soon as he saw her, he fell in love. They got married in 1953, and they had 4 children. In 1954, the Kings left Boston, and Martin became a minister at Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabam A. Then he started working for the black freedom movement. Thousands of people walked to Washington to hear his famous speech at the Lincold Memorial in 1963, and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. He died on 4th April 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, from a gunshot wound.
- When and where was Martin Luther King born?
- How long did he study at Boston University?
- What kind of prize did Martin Luther King win in 1964?
- When did Martin Luther King die?
Supply the correct tense of each of the verbs in each of the brackets.
- We (not meet) __________________him since he moved to London.
- Please be quiet while the teacher (explain) __________________the lesson.
33/ haven’t met 34/ is explaining
Do as directed.
- A fridge is a machine _________is used for keeping food fresh. (Fill in the blank with a relative pronoun)
- Mr. Pike said, “You can go to the movies tonight, Mary.” (Put this sentence into the reported speech)
- The children are playing soccer in the garden. (Write a question for the underlined part)
- more than 50 films/ show/ in Hanoi/ since June. (Build a sentence using The present perfect passive)
- Our flight was delayed. This meant that we had to wait for hours at the airport. (Join these two sentences to make a new sentence, using which)
- If it’s a nice day tomorrow, ____________________________________ (Complete this sentence)
36/ Mr. Pike told Mary that she could go to the movies that night.
37/ Where are the children playing soccer?
38/ More than 50 films have been shown in Hanoi since June.
39/ Our flight was delayed, which meant that we had to wait for hours at the airport.
40/ If it’s a nice day tomorrow, I will go for a picnic with my friends.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1.||A. thousand||B. about||C. around||D. should|
|2.||A. put||B. produce||C. calculate||D. computer|
|3.||A. printer||B. scenic||C. flight||D. multiply|
|4.||A. floor||B. tooth||C. door||D. four|
Choose the correct answer.
- My sister’s birthday, ___________ is in June, is going to be a big celebration.
- whom B. who C. whose D. which
- A good ___________of information Technology will help you use the computer easily .
- skill B. knowledge C. research D. expensive
- After each period, we have a ___________break.
- five minutes B. five- minute C. fifth- minute D. fifth- minutes
- The synonym of “education” is ___________.
- schooling B. scholarship C. learning D. studying
- He passed the exam with high grades, ___________made everybody in the family pleased.
- whom B. who C. whose D. which
- Tom ___________. Please don’t disturb him.
- studies B. is studying C. was studying D. has studied
- When Tom arrived at the cinema, the film ___________.
- starts B. started C. has started D. had started
- My brother ___________swimming since he was young.
- enjoyed B. has enjoyed C. would enjoy D. was enjoying
- He used ___________40 cigarettes a day but he doesn’t smoke any more now.
- smoke B. to smoke C. to smoking D. smoked
- The man ___________to your sister is my uncle.
- is talking B. was talking C. who is talking D. talked
- The doctor advised me ___________.
- to not smoke B. not smoking C. smoke not D. not to smoke
- What ___________at this time yesterday?
- did you do B. you did C. were you doing D. had you done
- He ___________to his parents recently.
- writes B. wrote C. has written D. was writing
- ___________his mental illness, the boy can’t keep pace with his classmates.
- Although B. Despite C. Because D. Because of.
- A well- ___________child often behaves quite differently from one who did not get good schooling.
- educate B. education C. educating D. educated
- Although he coughed badly, he ___________no effort to stop smoking.
- make B. do C. made D. has
Identify the mistake in each sentence by circling letter A, B, C or D
- We used (A) to going fishing (B) on this river (C) when we were (D) small children.
- We enjoy stay (A) at (B) home to watch (C) TV in the evening (D).
- Before I went (A) to bed last night (B) I have (C) already finished my homework (D).
- My (A) house has painted (B) since (C) last Tuesday (D).
25 My daughter was particular (A) impressed (B) by (C) the dancing (D).
Choose the item among A, B, C or D that best answers the question about the passage.
Have you ever visited London, one of the most famous cities in the world? London is divided into three parts, The City, the West End and the East End. The City is Britain’s commercial and banking center. The West End is the part where rich people live. The East End is the part where poor people live.
Lenin visited London before the Great October Socialist Revolution. He often came to work at the British museum. He gathered material for his works. Lenin studied the life of the British workers and British labour movement. He attended meetings and gatherings. He spent much time in learning English in order to master it. Lenin liked to walk around the city to learn more about the British capital. He called London the city of striking contrasts.
- London is one of the ___________cities in the world.
- How many parts is London divided into?
- 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
- When did Lenin visit London?
- Before the October Revolution. B. After the October Revolution.
- During the October Revolution. D. At the beginning of the October Revolution.
- Lenin liked to walk around the city to ___________.
- learn English B. know more about the British capital
- have a sightseeing tour D. go shopping
- Lenin called London the city of ___________.
- fame B. the rich Londoners C. The poor Londoners D. striking contrasts
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable or phrase.
Nowadays lots of people drive to large supermarket to (31)___ their shopping. These supermarkets have car-parks, so you can buy several (32)___ of shopping. You can fill your trolley, and (33)___ put it to your car. Some people prefer to go to local shops. These small shops are usually (34)___ than supermarkets. Some towns have an open air market in the center, (35)___ you can buy fruit and vegetables, but you have to carry your shopping home.
|31.||A. make||B. take||C. have||D. do|
|32.||A. shops||B. bags||C. pockets||D. customers|
|33.||A. then||B. first||C. second||D. after|
|34.||A. cheaper||B. cheap||C. expensive||D. most expensive|
|35.||A. which||B. who||C. where||D. whom|
- They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco?
- Next year’s congress are going to be held in San Francisco?
- Next year’s congress is going to be held in San Francisco?
- Next year’s congress are going to hold in San Francisco?
- Next year’s congress is going to hold in San Francisco?
- Mary is lazy. This makes her parents sad .
|A. Mary is lazy, which makes her parents sad.||B. Mary is lazy that makes her parents sad.|
|C. Mary who is lazy makes her parents sad.||D. Mary is lazy which makes her parents sad.|
|38.||This is the first time I have met him.|
|A. I have never met him before.||B. They have met him recently|
|C. I have met him many times||D. I want to meet him.|
|39.||Jane finds it difficult to drive on the left.|
|A. Jane is not used to driving on the left||B. Jane is not used to drive on the left|
|C. It’s difficult for Jane to drive on the left||D. Both A and C are correct|
|40.||I sent a letter, then I came here.|
|A. Before I come here, I had sent a letter.||B. Before I came here, I sent a letter.|
|C. Before I came there, I had sent a letter.||D. Before I come here, I had send a letter.|